I saw this idea in a magazine and knew I had to try them! Surprise Rice Krispie Easter Eggs!
What's the "surprise" you ask? The surprise is that they are filled with treats on the inside! How fun is that?!?
And guess what? They aren't too difficult to make either!
- First grab a few plastic eggs and coat them with non-stick spray.
- Then make yourself a batch of Rice Krispie Treats.
- Using greased hands, press rice krispie mixture into each egg half. Let cool for a few seconds.
- Using your finger, make a cavity on the inside of each egg half. Let cool a few more seconds.
- Remove rice krispies from plastic eggs, fill with a small treat of your choice (I used jelly beans) and press the two sides firmly together