Have you heard of SodaStream?
It is this great machine that allows you to make your own soda!
When I first heard people talking about the SodaStream I thought the idea of making my own soda sounded overwhelming. (Remember I like to keep things simple 🙂 But that is actually not the case!
It is actually super easy, so fun, and it is a cost effective way to make soda! How great is that?!
When I was offered the chance to review a SodaStream, I jumped at the chance! Literally, I was jumping up and down from excitement! (Yes, my children gave me funny looks. Ha ha ha!) And a couple of days later when it arrived at my doorstep I was giddy! I couldn’t wait to open it up and give it a whirl!
I read the single page of instructions and had my SodaStream up and running in less them 5 minutes! My daughter wanted to make “kid soda” so we started with a kid-friendly variety (aka soda without caffeine) and had a blast!
In under a minute I took water from my fridge and turned it into soda.
Do you see all that yummy carbonation? It takes seconds to turn ordinary water into carbonated water!
After you carbonate your water, you add your flavored syrup and voila! You have soda!
Actual. Real. Soda.
My daughter loved it too!
Here are a few of the things I REALLY like about my SodaStream:
- It is super quick, very easy and fun to make!
- I don’t end up with wasted soda. Let’s face it, I can’t drink 2 liters of soda before it goes flat!
- The flavored syrups do not have high fructose corn syrup in them! So they are healthier then many traditional sodas.
- I don’t have to keep a large variety of soda at my home, I can just keep the flavored syrups around and they last for a long time.
- It stays carbonated for about a week! Really! What soda stays good for that long?! Amazing!
- There are no bottles to throw away. So there is less waste and that is better for the environment!
- IT IS YUMMY!!!!!!
We have tried many flavors including, Lemon-Lime, Cranberry Raspberry, and Dr. Pete and they are all yummy. But our favorite flavor is their Sparkling Natural Cola flavor. I swear, it tastes almost identical to Coke!!!! Amazing!!
Once I discovered how fun this was, I decided to put it to the REAL test. I took it into a classroom of 10 preschool-age children and let them try it. (kid-friendly flavors only of course!) Their opinion was that it was really cool too!
So…what do you think?! Do you want to win a SodaStream???
Here’s the fabulous package that you can win:
- 1 Fountain Jet SodaStream in either black/silver, white, or red/silver
- 1 CO2 bottle (this is how you carbonate your water)
- 1 reusable carbonating bottle (this is the bottle you make the soda in)
- a sample pack of flavors
- 3 full-size flavors of your choice!
This kit is valued at over $100!!!!!
Isn’t that such a great giveaway!?!
Here’s how to win:
- Leave 1 comment below for each method of entry completed. 1 comment = 1 entry.
- Be sure to read the entry methods carefully. If you do not follow the rules, your entry will not be eligible to win. Sorry.
Method’s of Entry:
Mandatory First Entry:
- Be a GFC follower (Google Friends Connect on my sidebar) and leave me one comment telling me what color of SodaStream you would choose if you win and that you are a follower! (Go here to see your color options (white, black/silver, red/silver)) = 1 entry
Additional Entry Methods:
- Leave a comment telling me what three syrup flavors you would choose if you win. Go here to see all the flavors. = 1 entry
- Facebook about this giveaway on YOUR facebook page. Please link to my facebook page. Example: “@Simply Designing is giving away a SodaStream!! Go visit her awesome blog www.simplydesigning.blogspot.com and enter to win!” Come back here and leave a comment telling me you facebooked about this giveaway. = 1 entry
- Leave me a comment telling me what your all-time favorite flavor of soda is. = 1 entry
Please complete the mandatory entry first 🙂
If you enter using every method, you have 4 chances of winning! (That means you will be leaving 4 comments on this blog post!)
The giveaway will end Tuesday June 7th at midnight EST. I will announce the winner on Wednesday June 8th.
Please stop back to see if you have won, however, I will also try to contact the person who has won if there is a way to do so. (For example, leave your email address in the comments or if your google profile links to your email address, then I can send you an email telling you that you have won! If you comment using a hidden profile, I am unable to email you. This will not prohibit you from winning, just be sure to check back to see if you have won!) Either way, the winner has three days to contact me in order to claim their prize.
The fine print:
You must be a GFC follower in order to win please. You must be a resident of the U.S. with a U.S. mailing address in order to win.
Please take a moment to check out the SodaStream website! It is a really fun site to check out and you can learn a lot more about their product on it too!