It is the time of year when many pies are baked. And while I like to try to bake most of my pies myself, sometimes with the hustle and bustle of the season, there just isn’t time to bake a pie from scratch. When I was given the opportunity to review the new Mrs. Smith’s Signature Deep Dish pies , I decided that this would be a great way to take a little of the hectic out of the holidays this year.
I purchased Mrs. Smith’s Signature Deep Dish Pumpkin Pie, Dutch Apple Pie, Cherry Pie and Peach Pie and got to baking! The directions were simple to follow and the pies looked great coming out of the oven.
Each of Mrs. Smith’s Signature Deep Dish pies comes with an added icing packet to put on top! You can put the icing on each piece individually or on the entire pie. It added a little something fun to each of the pies and my daughter LOVED helping me decorate the pies!
The Pumpkin Pie was creamy and had a nice texture. It was a little too sweet for me, but it was still a pretty good pumpkin pie.
Our favorite was definitely the Dutch Apple Pie. My husband loves apple pie and this one riveled any dutch apple pie I’ve ever had. There were a LOT of apples in the middle of this pie and the apples cooked up soft, but not mushy! I was really impressed with how well ths dutch apple pie was and how good the apples were!
The crumble mixture on top just poured right on and was really quite tasty. This pie was definitely the hit of all the pies we tried! This was my husband’s and my favorite pie for sure!
And I am super excited to be able to offer 1 fabulous Simply Designer the chance to win a coupon for a FREE Mrs. Smith’s Signature Deep Dish pie of your choice, and a $50 gift card to Williams and Sonoma!! (I love that store!)
- (1) $50 Gift Card to Williams Sonoma
- (1) coupon for a FREE Mrs. Smith Signature Deep Dish Pie
- Entrants must be US citizen with a valid US mailing address and be 18 years of age or older.
- Mrs. Smith Signature Deep Dish Pies not available at every retailer, and all flavors are not available at every retailer. Find local retailers here.
- See more terms below *
- Enter via Rafflecopter below (wait for the box to fully load)
- You will need to sign in with your email or FB (This information is never sold or given away, but I will use your email address to contact you in case you win!!)
- Remember to click the “enter” button for your entry to count
- I would LOVE it if you followed me via GFC (google friend’s connect) on my right side bar 🙂
- Leave a blog post comment telling me which Mrs. Smith Signature Deep Dish Pie you would try: Pumpkin, Dutch Apple, Cherry or Peach?
- Please leave a blog post comment letting me know If you won, what would you buy with your $50 Williams Sonoma gift card?
- Like Mrs. Smith on Facebook.
- Follow Mrs. Smith on Pinterest.
- Additional entry options available through Rafflecopter below.