I love love love those mini Cadbury Eggs! I love the regular cadbury eggs too…but I can only eat about one per year, they are so rich! Anyway, back to the mini cadbury eggs. I can eat those by the handful! YUM! And today I want to share with you a delicious tasty and so so simple dessert that would be perfect for Easter Dinner: Mini Cadbury Egg Chocolate Mousse Trifle!
This dessert is so simple to make and is so incredibly delicious!! I can’t wait to make it again!
mini Cadbury Egg Chocolate Mousse Trifle
- milk chocolate mousse mix + milk to make mix
- cool whip or whipped cream
- chocolate graham crackers
- mini Cadbury Eggs
- Make mousse mixture and allow to set in fridge as directed.
- Crush graham crackers.
- Roughly chop cadbury eggs.
- Layer graham cracker crumbs, cadbury eggs, mousse and cool whip in a cute glass container until as many layers as you want is achieved.
- For an extra special presentation, use a star or round icing piping tip and an icing bag to layer the mousse and the cool whip in a pretty fashion!
This was so incredibly delicious to eat and so so simple to make! And what a perfect and unexpected way to celebrate Easter or Spring this year! Yum!
This post appeared first on Simply Designing. All blog posts, text and images are subject to my Privacy and Use Policy here.