Bath Bomb Recipes are so easy and inexpensive to make and the customization possibilities are endless! After creating my own Sugar Scrub the other day, I decided that I wanted to experiment with other DIY Spa Recipes. I have a few more in mind, but today I want to show you how to create your very own Homemade Bath Bombs with my simple bath bomb recipe!
You know, the fizzy, yummy smelling bath bombs! Yup, I am going to show you how to make those today.
Today, I am going to show you how to make Pear Bath Bombs but you can easily use this recipe to make as many different bath bomb recipes modified to your own preference.
Ingredients and Directions for Bath Bomb Recipes
Bath Bomb Ingredients: (affiliate links included for your convenience, this blog makes a small commision at no additional cost to you)
- 1 c cornstarch
- 1 c baking soda
- 1/4 c Epsom salt
- 1 c citric acid
- pear essential or any fragrance oil
- green food coloring
- water in a spray bottle
- soap mold
Bath Bomb Directions:
- Combine dry ingredients in a bowl and mix
- Add fragrance or essential oil until the desired scent is achieved and mix
- Add several drops of food coloring
- Spray mixture with water and stir until barely moist (*be careful not to add too much water as it will take all the fizz out of the bomb, so use barely as much as you need so that you can pretty these together)
- Press firmly into a soap mold
- Let dry several hours or overnight
Bath Bomb recipes are really fun to make and use (who doesn’t love a fizzy bath!?) and make great gifts for mom’s, neighbors, girlfriends, birthdays or anyone who loves to bathe! I’ve made them in all sorts of scents like Citrus and Apricot.
If you love DIY Beauty Ideas, you’re going to love this post too:
This post appeared first on Simply Designing. All blog posts, text and images are subject to my Privacy and Use Policy here.