This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #Feast4All #CollectiveBias
I have created several parfaits for my family over the years like this delicious fruit and yogurt parfait, but today I wanted to experiment with something a little different! I wanted to create, from scratch (mostly) a yummy Chocolate Parfait that is both delicious and easy to create! So with a little bit of experimentation, and a bag of chocolate chips, I came up with this delicious Simple Chocolate Parfait that is definitely divine!
I quickly stopped in my local Walmart to snag a few ingredients that I needed for this yummy dessert and got to work right away creating this yummy Chocolate Parfait!
I also found some really cute dessert shooter cups at Walmart that were perfect to hold these pretty little desserts!
Simple Chocolate Parfait
- 12 oz Nestle® Carnation® Evaporated Milk
- 12 oz Nestle® Toll House Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
- 8 oz Frozen Whipped Topping, thawed
- Nestle® Toll House Semi-Sweet Chocolate Mini Morsels (optional)
- Whipped Cream in a can (optional)
- Pour the evaporated milk into a pan on the stove and heat over medium heat to a simmer.
- Pour chocolate morsels into the simmering evaporated milk and stir until the chocolate is melted and the mixture is smooth.
- Let the mixture cool a bit.
- Gently fold in whipped topping.
- Place in a container with a lid, and place in the freezer for a couple of hours until the mixture is thick and cool.
- Layer the chocolate parfait with the whipped cream and top with mini morsels!
- Enjoy immediately!
You can see how simple these are to assemble in this short 15 second Instagram video!
I love how easy these really are to make yet they are rich and full of flavor and truly create a delicious Flavorful Moment! Nestle® Morsels melt really well in simmering evaporated milk; it becomes a silky smooth mixture that creates a delicious chocolate base for this scrumptious dessert! These would be perfect to eat as a bite-sized dessert for any holiday gathering!
And I love the little plastic cups I found for these! Aren’t they just perfect!?
This dessert would be perfect for after a big Thanksgiving or Christmas dinner! It would really be a wonderful treat at any holiday gathering or party!
You might also enjoy these yummy dessert ideas too:
This post appeared first on Simply Designing. All blog posts, text and images are subject to my Privacy and Use Policy here.