With the Big Game coming up on Sunday, we are getting excited to watch a little football! The other day while at WalMart I found these really cute Utz football shaped pretzels and I knew that these would make a really simple and tasty treat, without a lot of effort, perfect for a Game Day Treat! So today I am sharing with you how I made Chocolate Caramel Pretzels (aka Rolo Pretzels).
Chocolate Caramel Pretzels (aka Rolo Pretzels)
- Pretzels (football shaped ones if you are making these for the big game)
- Place pretzels on a baking sheet
- Place one unwrapped Rolo on each pretzel
- Bake at 350 in the oven for about 3-5 minutes until the Rolos start to melt
- Remove from oven
- Top with additional pretzel, press down a bit to create a chocolate caramel pretzel sandwich that sticks together!
I don’t know what it is, but the combination of salty, sweet, crunchy and chewy makes this an irresistibly amazing delicious treat! These went FAST around my house!
Do you have any fun Game Day plans?