After creating my own Sugar Scrub the other day, I decided that I wanted to experiment with other DIY Spa Recipes. I have a few more in mind, but today I want to show you how to create your very own Homemade Bath Bombs with my simple bath bomb recipe!
You know, the fizzy, yummy smelling bath bombs! Yup, I am going to show you how to make those today.
DIY Bath Bombs are really so easy and inexpensive to make! And the customization possibilities are endless! Today, I am going to show you how to make Pear Bath Bombs but you can easily use this bath bomb recipe and modify it to your own preference.
Bath Bomb Recipe
Ingredients: (affilliate links included for your convenience)
- 1 c cornstarch
- 1 c baking soda
- 1/4 c epsom salt
- 1 c citric acid
- pear essential or fragrance oil
- green food coloring
- water in spray bottle
- soap mold
- Combine dry ingredients in a bowl and mix
- Add fragrance or essential oil until desired scent is achieved and mix
- Add several drops of food coloring
- Spray mixture with water and stir until barely moist (*be careful not to add too much water as it will take all the fizz out of the bomb, so use barely as much as you need so that you can pretty these together)
- Press firmly into a soap mold
- Let dry several hours or overnight
Bath Bombs are really fun to use (who doesn’t love a fizzy bath!?) and make great gifts for mom’s, neighbors girl friends, birthday’s or anyone who loves to bathe!
If you love DIY Beauty Ideas, you’re going to love this post too:
This post appeared first on Simply Designing. All blog posts, text and images are subject to my Privacy and Use Policy here.