I LOVE this time of year. I love Thanksgiving, I love Christmas, and I love cookies.
Last year I hosted my first ever Cookie Exchange Party and it was a lot of fun! I plan to host another one this year and I really really wish I could invite every single one of you to come! Wouldn’t that be so much fun!?
But since I can’t, I am going to invite a few local friends and I have the CUTEST way to invite them this year!
With this kit you can:
- Invite up to 12 friends to a Cookie Exchange Party
- Write your own recipe on cute gingerbread man recipe card to give to all your guests
- Package your cookies to take home in cellophane bags and tie with a gift tag and a ribbon
- Display the name of each cookie type along with who baked them on cute red name cards
- Select cookie contest winners using 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th place stickers
And if you aren’t planning to host a cookie exchange party, this would make a great holiday gift for a friend, neighbor, co-worker or teacher!
Here are a few more photos of what comes in the kit:
Isn’t the set so cute!!
DownEast Basics is selling this cookie kit at an AMAZING price: $4.99 each or $9.99 for three sets! What an unbelievable price!
You also have the chance to WIN a COOKIE EXCHANGE PARTY KIT!!
- Be a follower and leave me one comment here telling me what your favorite kind of cookie is = 1 comment/entry
This post appeared first on Simply Designing. All blog posts, text and images are subject to my Privacy and Use Policy here.