I am excited to share a little tasty treat that I created: Chocolate Heart Pretzels! These are a perfect little treat for Valentine’s Day! They are simple to make and oh-so-tasty. They would look great wrapped in a cello bag with a bit of jute around the top! Or, if you eat them all before they make it into a cute bag, I understand. That’s what happened at my house!
The key to these is finding heart shaped pretzels. I actually found these cute little Poker Pretzels at World Market and I told my family they could eat any of the shapes, except the hearts! Hahahaha! After you find the pretzels, it’s really simple!
Chocolate Heart Pretzels
- heart shaped pretzels
- red candy melts
- disposable icing bag
- cookie sheet
- Place candy melts into an icing bag.
- Twist the end shut.
- Lay carefully in the microwave so that the melts will not fall out of the bag.
- Microwave for 30 seconds at power level 40%. Remove from microwave and massage the chocolates.
- Repeat step 4 until the chocolate is thoroughly melted. (go HERE to learn more about melting chocolate)
- Place foil on a cookie sheet.
- Stack two heart shaped pretzels on top of each other.
- Cut the end off of your icing bag and fill the pretzels with chocolate.
- Allow set completely before eating.
Chocolate + Pretzels = a yummy combination!
We all loved how tasty these are, and they were really quick to make! They would be a perfect gift or treat to give for Valentine’s Day.
This post appeared first on Simply Designing. All blog posts, text and images are subject to my Privacy and Use Policy here.