Today I want to share with you a delicious dipped pretzels recipe: Chocolate Dipped Caramel Pretzels!
And the best part is that they are so easy to make too!
Caramel Chocolate Dipped Pretzels
You Will Need:
- Kraft Caramels (or similar)
- Chocolate Chips
- Vegetable oil
- Melt caramels according to package directions.
- Dip approximately half of the pretzel into the caramel and let it set and harden on parchment paper (wax paper or foil works well too)
- Melt chocolate chips with a little vegetable oil until smooth. (Check out my post on how to melt chocolate for dipping here.)
- Dip pretzel into melted chocolate and allow to harden.
These are perfect to package up in a little cello bag and give as gifts! But they are also a really tasty treat that I couldn’t keep my family’s hands off! These may not have made it to many friend’s houses this time…oops 🙂
This post appeared first on Simply Designing. All blog posts, text and images are subject to my Privacy and Use Policy here.