Where have I been all week?
1. Immersed in Boxes. Help! I still have so many left to unpack!
2. Preschool! Ack! My daughter started preschool this week and I am trying to get back into a routine again! Since it is only 2.5 hours, 4 days a week, and it is 20 minutes from my house, it doesn’t seem worth it to come back home. So I have been using that time to exercise, grocery shop and window shop. It makes good use of the time, but by the time we all get home, it has been a long tiring morning for ALL of us, especially the days when I exercise…man it is taking me a while to get back into exercising after having a baby!
3. Family time. My husband has had a weird schedule this week. Which means we have gotten to see him at different times then normal. Things like this always seem to throw a kink in the routine. But we have enjoyed having him around a bit more then usual!
4. Did I mention all the boxes I still have to unpack!
5. Preparing for my daughter’s 4th birthday that was today! We made cupcakes, blew up balloons, and had lots of fun. We even got her ears pierced. She has been begging for 6 months to get it done, so we finally gave in. Once we were there though, she was really worried about the whole thing…well…that’s another story for another day. But now, she has beautiful sparkly pink earrings and is LOVING it!! She said it was the best part of her birthday!
6. Mockingjay. Yes. I started reading The Hunger Games series a little while ago. Mockingjay, the third and final book, was recently released and I have not been able to put it down! Man it is a good read! I mean, I am taking care of my kids and all but any spare moments I have I have spent reading that book! It was sooo good. I am sad that I finished it tonight. What will I read next?
And I am sure I have done a million other things, but I am too tired to remember them all.
I am off to bed, but don’t worry, at 1am EST, as usual, my link party will be up and running (as long as my schedule ahead post works like it should!) So please link up, encourage others to link up, and visit a few other links!
Happy (almost) Friday!
This post appeared first on Simply Designing. All blog posts, text and images are subject to my Privacy and Use Policy here.