- 2 chicken breasts, cut into bite sized pieces
- Shredded carrots
- Thai Sweet Chili Sauce (Mae Poy), approx 1/2 bottle
- Olive or veggie oil (1-2 tbs)
- Salt and Pepper
- Minute Rice, Brown Rice
- Cook rice according to directions
- Season raw, cut chicken with salt and pepper.
- Cook cut chicken in oil over stove until completely cooked.
- Add shredded carrots and sweet chili sauce to pan and cook until warmed
- Garnish with cilantro
- Serve over rice
I hope you enjoy this meal as much as my family did!
This post appeared first on Simply Designing. All blog posts, text and images are subject to my Privacy and Use Policy here.