- You will need:
- 3 styrofoam cones, varying height
- 3 round styrofoam balls
- felt (I used charcoal, orange, red and 2 shades of green)
- glitter (I used Martha Stewart’s tinsel glitter in carrara marble)
- 3 dixie cups
- spray adhesive
- hot glue gun
- Cut a circle to cover the top of the hat (bottom of the dixie cup) with felt and hot glue
- Cut a long strip of felt to cover the side of the dixie cup with. Hint. It is easier if you actually cut a curve in the top of the felt, glue it on and then trim the bottom off level with the bottom of the dixie cup.
- Cut a large circle out of felt, and then cut another circle out of the first circle so that it fits snug at the bottom of the dixie cup. I’ll be honest, I didn’t even glue this. Since there is a lip on the dixie cup, it will stay on without glue.
Now you just get to enjoy your sparkly, cute little snowmen!
I love my new little family? Don’t you?
This post appeared first on Simply Designing. All blog posts, text and images are subject to my Privacy and Use Policy here.