I can't believe that Easter is this Sunday! Where did April go?!? Well if you are still looking for an easy Easter treat how about these cute Bunny Oreo Pops...
- Take an oreo and twist is apart.
- Don't worry if it breaks, just put it back in the package, someone will eat it! (Or you can eat it and hide the evidence!)
- Take a lolly pop stick and dip it in white melting chocolate. Carefully place it down in the icing of the oreo. The icing will split apart, this is ok. Try not to break the cookie though.
- Put the oreo back together and let it set for a few minutes.
- Dip oreo in white melting chocolate and let partially dry.
- Make ears from pastel colored candy corns by carefully placing them in the partially hardened chocolate. If you can't find these, get creative in the candy aisle! Let dry completely.
- I used a heart and two circle sprinkles to create the eyes and nose. Using a toothpick, apply a bit of chocolate to the back of the sprinkles and place them on the bunny head.
- Using a blue and a black edible marker, dry eyes on the bunny.
- Use pink icing and a #1 tip to create the mouth.
- Use black icing and a #1 tip to create eye lashes.
Now on to the LINK PARTY!!! Thanks for stopping by to link up!
Did you know, you can now Like my Facebook page?