Thank you so much for stopping by to link up at our Simply Create Link Party! There are only a couple weeks left of summer. I trust you all have been having fun spending extra time with your families. Ready to share what you’ve been making this summer?! We always LOVE to see what you’ve created!
Here are this weeks amazing features.
Since I have a child who really loves to draw, I was so excited to see all these free drawing lessons from Pails of Paint. Tonya gives tons of great tips and illustrations to help your artist succeed.
Chalkboard art is all the rage right now. Thanks to the Thinking Closet, here are 20 great projects to get you inspired.
Now it’s your turn. We can’t wait to see what you created this week!
This week on Simply Designing and
- You can link up pretty much anything as long as you “created” it
- Please visit as many projects as you linked up and Pin or share them in some way
- Please keep it family friendly, no links to shops or giveaways, and we reserve the right to delete any links that aren’t appropriate
- By linking up you are giving us permission to feature or show off your project
- We would of course love it if you followed both of us, but it’s not required 🙂
This post appeared first on Simply Designing. All blog posts, text and images are subject to my Privacy and Use Policy here.