I posted about these Santa Hair Bows previously. But I wanted to give you a quick how-to because they are so simple to make!
- You will want 6 pieces of ribbon about 5″ in length.
- Make each piece of ribbon into a loop and hot glue or hand-sew the ends together.
- Lay all 6 loops ontop of eachother and sew them together or hot-glue them together one at a time.
- Glue on a sparkly embellishment of your choice!
- Add your prelined alligator clip.
And voila! Instant hair bling!
Like I said, these are super simple to make!
But if you prefer, I also have a few for sale at my Etsy shop.
I participate in the link parties found here.