- 1 lb rhubarb
- 1-2 cups water (enough to barely cover the rhubarb)
- 1/2 – 1 cup sugar (to taste)
- Clean and cut the rhubarb stalks into approximately 1″ slices.
- Place water, rhubarb and sugar into a medium size pot and bring to a simmer over medium heat.
- Allow to simmer until rhubarb is very soft.
- Use an immersion blender to blend and smooth the mixture.
- Place in a container and freeze thoroughly.
This post appeared first on Simply Designing. All blog posts, text and images are subject to my Privacy and Use Policy here.