After seeing a similar recipe on the Peeps site, I was inspired to try my hand at my own Peep Smoothie!
I started with their basic recipe and modified it a bit…here’s what I came up with and boy it was yummy!!
- Peep Marshmallow Chicks
- 1 can of sliced peaches
- 6 oz pineapple juice (I used the juice from a can of pineapple)
- 1/4 cup frozen lemonade concentrate
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- Lemon-line soda like Sprite or 7up
- Cool whip or whipped cream
- Cubed ice
- Put peaches in a blender and puree.
- Add pineapple juice, lemonade and almond extract and mix.
- Add cubed ice and blend until thick and smooth. (The more ice you use, the thicker the smoothie will be.)
- Fill a glass about half way with smoothie mixture and add soda to fill the cup. Mix carefully.
- Top with cool whip and a peep.
This post appeared first on Simply Designing. All blog posts, text and images are subject to my Privacy and Use Policy here.