I was so excited to be able to participate in a #PatrioticHOA sponsored by American Crafts this month!
I was sent a box of amazing goodies (perfect for scrapbookers, cardmakers or crafters!) and challenged to come up with a Patriotic craft perfect for the 4th of July!
Here is what I came up with:
You can watch my video tutorial here:
For this project I used:
- (3) sheets of 12 x 12 cardstock scrapbook paper from American Crafts
- (3) wooden skewers
- embellishments (my starts are from American Crafts as well)
- hot glue
- tin or basket
- floral foam
- paper shreds
- paper cutter
- Red Paper – (3) 3″w strips, plus (2) 2″ diameter circles
- Blue Paper – (2) 2.5″w strips, plus (2) 2″ diameter circles
- White Paper – (2) 2″w strips, plus (2) 2″ diameter circles
Thanks so much American Crafts for the fun box of goodies to play with!
Happy 4th of July to all my American friends!
I participate in the link parties found here.