Confession. I actually had a lot of fun crafting for the 4th of July this year. Sadly…I have failed at actually showing much of it off on my blog!! But there were a few patriotic crafts that I couldn’t wait to show you so I will be squeezing them onto the blog this week!
The great news is that all of these 4th of July crafts are so so simple, that you could easily create your own before the fireworks are lit! So get your glue gun and get ready to craft: 4th of July style!
Ok, for this Star Pedestal Candy Dish…you don’t need a glue gun. But it is so super easy to make and it only costs a little over $2 to make!!
To make this, you will need:
- star candy dish (from the Dollar Tree)
- glass candle stick holder (from the +Dollar Tree)
- red spray paint
- E6000 glue
- Place your candle stick holder upside down and spray paint it. (Why upside down? Because you don’t want the top of it to have spray paint on…it will inhibit the glue from adhering the two glass pieces together properly.) Let it dry.
- Use E6000 to glue painted candle stick holder to star candy dish.
- Place a heavy book on top while the E6000 dries (at least overnight).
- Fill with tasty patriotic treats!
If you like this idea, I’d love for you to Pin It!
You also might like these posts:
- Patriotic Pinwheel Decor
- Patriotic Chocolate Bark
- Star and Chevron Stripe Patriotic Sign
- Star Topiaries
This post appeared first on Simply Designing. All blog posts, text and images are subject to my Privacy and Use Policy here.