Oreo’s are one of my weaknesses and Oreo Bark is oh-so-yummy!
This can hardly be constituted as a “recipe”, it is that simple, but here goes:
- 18 Oreos (I like Double Stuff but regular work fine too)
- 1 bag white chocolate chips
- Line a 9×13 pan with wax paper
- Coarsely crush 15 Oreos
- Carefully melt chocolate (see my tips and techniques for how to melt chocolate here)
- Let the chocolate cool in a heat safe bowl for a few minutes
- Add crushed Oreos and mix gently
- Pour mixture into lined pan and spread until smooth
- Coarsely crush remaining 3 Oreos and sprinkle on top
- Let cool completely and lift out of pan using the wax paper
- Break bark apart using your hands or a fork
And the most important part…enjoy eating this yummy yummy treat!