I am a lame and lazy scrapbooker! Seriously.
I LOVE the idea of scrapbooking…I really do. But the execution portion of it often escapes my grasp. I am just too lazy.
So a couple of years ago I made the switch from traditional scrap booking to digital scrapbooking. And while I can’t claim to be an amazing scrapbooker, it has significantly increased my scrapbooking.
After doing tons of research, I found a scrapbook software program that was sooooo easy to use and very inexpensive! So I bought My Memories Suite and hoped for the best. As soon as I started using it, I knew I had made the right choice!
If you are a lame and/or lazy scrapbooker like me, you will be happy to know that My Memories offers an option to auto-fill pre-designed scrapbook page templates with your photos. That means with only a few clicks of a button, you can fill pages and pages worth of memories! I love that option!
If you love scrapbooking and love hand-creating every page or even just customizing existing templates, you will be happy to know that you can do this as well with My Memories! You have the option of using templates or laying out each page from scratch.
One of my favorite things about this program is that I don’t have to wait to download my photos to an online company. I am able to use photos straight from my computer without uploading, downloading or re-organizing my photos so it makes this program fast and effective.
This is what I scrapbooked today in about 20 minutes total:
I love how versatile My Memories is because it allows me to customize as much or as little as I want in the same digital scrapbooking program!
I also find if I do this on a regular basis, it isn’t as overwhelming and I can keep up with scrapbooking and create beautiful and lasting memories for my family.
I love this program and have for a couple of years! So when My Memories contacted me about the chance to review their program and giving one away, I jumped at the chance! And because I already own this program, the wonderful people at My Memories are actually letting me giveaway 2 copies of this program!! How amazing is that!?
But if you decide you can’t wait and want to check out the program now, My Memories has generously offered to give Simply Designing readers a $10 off discount plus a $10 credit to the My Memories store (where you can purchase templates and other scrapbook design elements.)
My Memories retails for $39.97 but if you use my coupon code, you will be able to purchase it for $29.97! If you would like to learn more about My Memories, or purchase the program, go here and remember to use this coupon code with purchasing to get your $10 off discount and your $10 credit: STMMMS57235
Or if you want a chance to WIN My Memories, here’s how to enter: (read carefully, I’m switching it up this time 🙂
Please become a follower of Simply Designing first! (Left sidebar)
- Visit My Memories and choose your favorite digital paper pack or layout, then comment on this blog post telling me which is your favorite! = 1 comment/entry
- Like My Memories’ Facebook page. You can also leave them a comment telling them that you want to win their program from @Simply Designing! Come back here and leave a comment letting me know you did that. = 1 comment/entry
- Follow Simply Designing on Pintrest and leave me a comment here saying that you are a new or existing follower on Pintrest. = 1 comment/entry
- Follow Simply Designing on Facebook or Twitter and leave me a comment here saying that you are a new or existing FB or Twitter follower. = 1 comment/entry
- Blog, Facebook or Tweet about this awesome giveaway! Please tag Simply Designing and My Memories if possible. For example “@Simply Designing is giving away @My Memories scrapbooking software! Go enter to win!” Leave one comment here telling me how you spread the word about this giveaway! = 1 comment/entry
This post appeared first on Simply Designing. All blog posts, text and images are subject to my Privacy and Use Policy here.