- I have been banned from making banana bread in my house. Seriously. It is always a disaster! But I have a guilt complex about throwing away bananas. Luckily I just found an idea that should rectify my problem! (More on this in a later post.)
- I can not manage to make chocolate chip cookies successfully. They are my hubby’s favorite kind of cookie and I can’t get them right. (More on this later too though, I am working on solving this one also!)
- I have two children: a 3.5 year old little girl and a 2 week old little boy. And a wonderful husband whom I have been married to for almost 9 years!
- I own a wonderful sewing machine but I don’t use it as much as I should. I don’t own a serger but want one REALLY badly! (I have so many ideas on how to use it!)
- I have also decided that I REALLY want a Cricut, and I can think of a thousand uses for it! But I don’t scrapbook.
- I am an interior designer who has passed the California Codes and Regulations Exam as well as the NCIDQ. I enjoy commercial interior design more then residential interior design. I also have earned a certificate in floral design and love doing wedding flowers. But currently I am at home on maternity leave enjoying my newborn son!
- Even though I am not even half way through the 17 Days of St. Patrick, I am already planning an Easter event as well!
This post appeared first on Simply Designing. All blog posts, text and images are subject to my Privacy and Use Policy here.