- I have been banned from making banana bread in my house. Seriously. It is always a disaster! But I have a guilt complex about throwing away bananas. Luckily I just found an idea that should rectify my problem! (More on this in a later post.)
- I can not manage to make chocolate chip cookies successfully. They are my hubby’s favorite kind of cookie and I can’t get them right. (More on this later too though, I am working on solving this one also!)
- I have two children: a 3.5 year old little girl and a 2 week old little boy. And a wonderful husband whom I have been married to for almost 9 years!
- I own a wonderful sewing machine but I don’t use it as much as I should. I don’t own a serger but want one REALLY badly! (I have so many ideas on how to use it!)
- I have also decided that I REALLY want a Cricut, and I can think of a thousand uses for it! But I don’t scrapbook.
- I am an interior designer who has passed the California Codes and Regulations Exam as well as the NCIDQ. I enjoy commercial interior design more then residential interior design. I also have earned a certificate in floral design and love doing wedding flowers. But currently I am at home on maternity leave enjoying my newborn son!
- Even though I am not even half way through the 17 Days of St. Patrick, I am already planning an Easter event as well!
Thanks to Maradith over at Strictly Homemade for passing along this blog award to me! It is my first blogland award, so thank you!
Now the rules of the award are this:
1) Post the award on your blog.
2) Thank and mention the person (and link to them) who gave you the award.
3) Pass the award on to 7 other bloggers who you feel are deserving of the award and tell them they received the award. Also, post links to their blog on your blog.
4) Tell 7 things about yourself that others don’t know.
Here are 7 things that you may not know about me:
Here is who I am passing the award along to: