And I am looking for BLOGGERS to come and join my team!
Yup, you heard that right! I am looking for YOU!
At Simply Designing I love having guest posters, and it’s time to revamp a bit and open my blog back up to monthly Contributors! My blog will continue to provide high-quality content, the majority of it still being from me. But I feel that by opening up the doors to contributors, I can offer my readers so much more amazing information!!
Why contribute to Simply Designing? One word…EXPOSURE!
- Exposure for your own Blog! Your blog post has the opportunity to be seen by a LOT of people! Which means, more exposure for you and your blog!
- You Photo, Link and Bio will be placed on my “About” page! So not only will you be seen on my blog for your monthly blog post, but you will also have your picture and a link to your blog accessible for all to see! Again, this means more exposure for you and your blog!
- I will help you create a Byline that you can add to the end of each of your posts! This again means the opportunity for your blog to gain exposure and followers!
- We will both promote your content which of course, only leads to more exposure for both of us! Win-win.
- Group Pinterest Board Access! I will be creating a group pinterest board exclusively for my contributors! You will be allowed to pin your contributor posts to the board PLUS any additional blog posts of your own that are DIY, Craft or Recipe related! I have over 14,800 Pinterest follower, so again, this mean lots of additional exposure for your blog!
creative and passionate in the following areas:
- DIY – creative DIY projects
- Crafts – creative craft projects, from big to small, seasonal or not seasonal
- Holidays – fun and creative ideas for upcoming holidays (crafts, food, parties etc.)
- Round-Ups – Love a good round-up? So do I! I am looking for a few bloggers to create amazing round-up posts once a month! Themed, seasonal, holiday, craft, decor, design, food etc. the options are endless!
- Home Decor – home and decor projects
- Interior Design and Decorating – ideas, tips, tricks and inspiration for your home
- Kid Crafts and Activities – simple and fun crafts and activities to do with your kids
- Printables – one free printable per month, downloadable directly from Simply Designing
- Blogging Tips – tips and tricks for blogging, from generic to specific
- Photography – tips and tricks for taking wonderful photographs to editing them
- Food – yummy food creations, healthy, savory, simple, slow cooker, holiday related or other
- Parties – kids, teen, grown-up, holiday or themed etc. parties
- Sewing – simple and fabulous sewing projects
- Cleaning and Organization – tips, tricks, solutions and inspiration for cleaning and organizting
- Health and Beauty – make-up and hair tips and tutorials, fitness and general health and beauty related topics
- Parenting and/or Relationships – share great tips for parenting and keeping those important relationships in our lives thriving and growing
- Other – got a great idea as a potential contributor? I’d love to hear from you!
- Passion and creativity are a must! I want fun and entertaining posts that will inspire Simply Designing readers to get out there and CREATE or DO something!
- Be able to write a high-quality, photo-rich, fresh-content posts.
- Someone who is responsible and is able to meet a once-a-month deadline.
- Is able and willing to promote their post via their own blog ((1) photo plus teaser and a link) and social media (FB, Twitter, Pinterest etc.) (If you don’t have a blog or you aren’t on certain social media outlsets, that is ok! You can still apply!)
- Create 1 blog post per month and submit via my blogger site as per agreed upon deadline using your own username and password.
- Fill out this form HERE (it’s quick I promise!)
- Be patient while I go through all the submissions! It might take a little while, but I promise to contact you within a few weeks if I have chosen you to become a contributor!
Or apply directly below:
Create your free online surveys with SurveyMonkey , the world’s leading questionnaire tool.
This post appeared first on Simply Designing. All blog posts, text and images are subject to my Privacy and Use Policy here.