Easter is coming quickly but there is still time to whip up a super fun and easy craft like this Jelly Bean Carrot craft! It is fun, simple and doesn’t take too long to make!
Here is what you will need:
- Styrofoam Cone
- Jelly Beans
- Low Temp Hot Glue Gun and Glue Sticks
- Orange Spray Paint
- Green Felt (1 sheet)
- Fabric Scissors
- Cut the styrofoam cone in half lengthwise.
- Using your hot glue gun, adhere jelly beans to the cone. Fit these in as tightly as possible.
- Spray with orange spray paint. (Spray paint can make styrofoam melt so don’t get too close and use thin coats to avoid melting.)
- Cut the top length of a sheet of green felt into zig zags. Cut about 1″-2″ of felt off of the other length.
- Starting at the zig zag edge, cut strips 1/2″-3/4″ wide leaving them attached at the bottom of the felt so that it is still one piece with little fringe felt strips hanging off.
- Use hot glue to attach the felt to the top of the carrot.