Easter is coming quickly but there is still time to whip up a super fun and easy craft like this Jelly Bean Carrot craft! It is fun, simple and doesn’t take too long to make!
Here is what you will need:
- Styrofoam Cone
- Jelly Beans
- Low Temp Hot Glue Gun and Glue Sticks
- Orange Spray Paint
- Green Felt (1 sheet)
- Fabric Scissors
- Cut the styrofoam cone in half lengthwise.
- Using your hot glue gun, adhere jelly beans to the cone. Fit these in as tightly as possible.
- Spray with orange spray paint. (Spray paint can make styrofoam melt so don’t get too close and use thin coats to avoid melting.)
- Cut the top length of a sheet of green felt into zig zags. Cut about 1″-2″ of felt off of the other length.
- Starting at the zig zag edge, cut strips 1/2″-3/4″ wide leaving them attached at the bottom of the felt so that it is still one piece with little fringe felt strips hanging off.
- Use hot glue to attach the felt to the top of the carrot.
This post appeared first on Simply Designing. All blog posts, text and images are subject to my Privacy and Use Policy here.