- Tile: Summit Random 30cm ST - 180 657816
- Grout: Desert Sand, Sanded
- Flexible Grout Admixture
- Poultice Stain Remover
- Proflex Thinset (aka mortar)
- Travertine Sealer
- Notched Trowel
- Grout Float Tool
- Mortar Mixing Paddle (for use with a power drill)
- Large Sponge
- Sealer Sponge
- ⅛" Spacers
- Eye Protection
- Ear Protection
3+ Buckets (one for mortar, grout and water)
Touch-Up Paint and Foam Brush
Bristle cleaning brush
Items to re-install toilet
To figure out the correct tile amount, you will take the square footage of your room (length times width) and add 10%. Then round up to the next full box size and order that many boxes.
You need to account for a bit of breakage as well as cuts, and mistakes and this formula does just that.
- The tiles should be centered left to right
- Where do you want your cut lines to be? Do you want a full row of tile right by your door, or against another wall? Or would you prefer to split it in the middle?
- Take into consideration the size of your tile and any pattern you may have.
- Lay it out first to be sure you like it prior to final installation
Be sure to follow all manufacture instructions and let your sealer dry completely prior to use.