After creating Pear Bath Bombs the other day and being so amazed with how well they worked and how tasty they smelled, I decided that I wanted to experiment with another scent of Homemade Bath Bombs!
In case you missed my DIY Pear Bath Bombs post, I created these because bath fizzies are so easy and inexpensive to make! They also make amazing gifts! And the customization possibilities are endless!
Today, I am going to show you how to make Apricot Bath Bombs.
Bath Bomb Recipe
- 1 c cornstarch
- 1 c baking soda
- 1/4 c epsom salt
- 1 c citric acid
- apricot fragrance oil
- orange food coloring
- water in spray bottle
- soap mold
- Combine dry ingredients in a bowl and mix
- Add fragrance or essential oil until desired scent is achieved and mix
- Add several drops of food coloring
- Spray mixture with water and stir until barely moist (*be careful not to add too much water as it will take all the fizz out of the bomb, so use barely as much as you need so that you can pretty these together)
- Press firmly into a soap mold
- Let dry several hours or overnight
If you love DIY Beauty Ideas, you’re going to love this post too:
This post appeared first on Simply Designing. All blog posts, text and images are subject to my Privacy and Use Policy here.