A few months ago, I worked on decorating a wall in my Piano Room with the help of PoppySeed Projects! Have you ever seen PoppySeed Projects products? They have some amazing home decor products and kits for the DIY-lover!
In my piano room, I had this large blank wall. And I knew I needed something both interesting and different on it. One of any-sized thing would not cut it. And after checking out PoppySeed Projects I came up with the perfect plan!
To create this look you will need:
- (1) Elenor Trim Piece 16x20
- (1) Elenor Trim Piece 11x14
- (2) Damask Subway Art Plaques
- Texturizing cream
- Brown Spray Paint
- Rustoleum Heritage White Spray Paint
- Turquoise Spray Paint
- Sand paper (120 and 320 grit)
- Foam brush