Every time I make it I get at least one request for the recipe!
It is not made with your typical sugar cookie bottom, so it is a little less sweet but the flavors balance each other out perfectly!
And this tasty treat is covered with lots of yummy fresh fruit! This is perfect to eat for dessert, take to someone’s house, eat at a BBQ or even at a Summer Wedding. So here is my simple recipe for my Fresh Fruit Pizza!
Fresh Fruit Pizza
- 1 1/2 cups Bisquick mix
- 1/2 cup Milk
- 1 (8 oz) package Cream Cheese (room temperature)
- 1 (8 oz) container Cool Whip
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 2 Tbs Agave Syrup
- 1 container Strawberries
- 1 container Blueberries
- Mix Bisquick and milk together.
- Spread batter on pizza stone or greased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 450 degrees F for 7-9 minutes. Let cool completely.
- With electric hand beaters, mix cream cheese, cool whip and sugar together.
- Spread cream cheese mixture over cooled crust.
- Chop or slice up desired fruit. (I love strawberries and blueberries but you can use any type of fruit!)
- Place cut fruit into a bowl.
- Mix fruit with agave syrup and then drain any excess liquid.
- Place fruit on top of cream cheese mixture.