Anything is better on a stick right? Well, this is a super simple way to make some cute, yummy Flag Pops for the 4th of July! This would also be a great project to have your kids help with!
- Store bought Rice Krispie treats (You will want the store bought ones because they are stiffer and will hold up, home made ones are typically too soft to stay on a stick well!)
- A can of white icing
- Gel icing in red, white and blue
- Lollypop sticks
- Put the Rice Krispie treat on a stick
- Using a knife, cover the treat with white icing
- Use the gel icings to decorate like flags
This post appeared first on Simply Designing. All blog posts, text and images are subject to my Privacy and Use Policy here.