I LOVE DownEast Basic’s clothing. Love love love it! I only wish I lived closer to a store. Thank goodness for online shopping, right?!
They are so cute and very reasonably priced! So I was thrilled when they asked me if I wanted to do a review for them! Like jumping up and down, little girl screams, calling my husband at work to tell him the news, excited! Yeah. I was pretty excited!
So off I went to order something to review. Here is what I chose:
- You must be a follower of Simply Designing in order to enter. If you are, thank you! If not, please become a follower through Google Friend’s Connect on my left side bar and then complete as many of the entry ways as you would like!
- Each comment you leave equals 1 entry. Please leave a comment for each entry method you complete. You can enter up to 3 times.
- You must provide a way to contact you. I will post the winner on my blog, but I will also try to contact you. If your google profile is open and you have an email address on there, great! If it is hidden that means I can’t reach you, so please leave a way to reach you in your comment. After I announce the winner you will have three days in get in touch with me to claim your prize.
- U.S. residents only please.
- This giveaway will run until Tuesday May 24th at midnight EST. I will announce the winner Wednesday May 25th.
- After you follow my blog, visit DownEast Basics and look around at their clothing and home lines. Come back here and leave one comment on this blog post telling me what you would buy if you won the $25 gift card or what your favorite item is that they sell.
- Like DownEast Basic’s facebook page and leave them a comment telling them what you like most, what you would like to see more of, or ask them a question. (They will respond to your question!) Come back here and leave one comment on this blog post telling me that you commented on their facebook page.
- Spread the word! Blog, facebook or tweet about this giveaway! Please mention my blog name and link back to my site. Leave one comment here telling me where / how you spread the word about the giveaway!
This post appeared first on Simply Designing. All blog posts, text and images are subject to my Privacy and Use Policy here.