Cinnamon Sugar Pretzels
- 1/2 bag pretzels (approximately 8 oz)
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Place pretzels in a large ziploc bag
- Pour oil, sugar and cinnamon into the bag
- Shake to mix well. Be sure all the pretzels get coated well
- Place coated pretzels onto a cookie sheet
- Bake at 300 degrees F for about 30 minutes, stirring once
- Let cool before eating
These are the perfect combination of salty, sweet and crunchy! They make a great afternoon snack but are also really pretty packages in a cello bag as a neighbor gift!
This post appeared first on Simply Designing. All blog posts, text and images are subject to my Privacy and Use Policy here.