I have made this Caramel Apple Spice Cider many times for guests and it is always a hit! I usually serve this at my annual Christmas Cookie Exchange Party and any time I host a group of people during the fall months! And everyone always begs for the recipe. You seriously won’t believe how simple it is to make…it is almost embarrassing to share the recipe. But I do because it is just that tasty! So enjoy this warm Caramel Apple Spice Cider this fall!
Caramel Apple Spice Cider
- Mott’s Apple Juice (I get 100% apple juice, not an apple juice cocktail. Note this post contains affiliate links.)
- Starbuck’s Syrup Cinnamon Dolce (you can buy this here)
- Torani Caramel Sauce (or make your own using my Caramel Sauce Recipe here)
- Whipped Cream (I cheat and use the kind in a can.)
- First you will heat your apple juice. This can be done over the stove or in the microwave. If I am making this for one I use the microwave, if I am making this for guests, I heat it over the stove.
- The proportion of syrup to apple juice is what is important to make this drink taste like perfection!
1 Tablespoon Syrup to 1 Cup Juice
- Place the syrup into your mug and pour your hot apple juice into the cup.
- Top with whipped cream and caramel sauce.
Check the gallery below and visit some of my blogging friends to see their awesome ideas!!
You might also enjoy:
This post appeared first on Simply Designing. All blog posts, text and images are subject to my Privacy and Use Policy here.