You will need:
- Refrigerated dough (I used crescent dough but anything similar would work. Or if you are feeling extra adventurous, you can use your own homemade dough!) But you know how I like to keep things simple around here. So I used pre-made refrigerated dough!
- Pizza Sauce
- Pizza toppings of your choice
- Lay the dough flat on a greased cookie sheet and pinch any parts together that are separated.
- Cut slits up both sides of the dough as shown in the photo.
- Then carefully shape this into a candy cane (or other shape of your choice.) But be careful as you don't want the dough to break.
- Cook according to the dough directions until done!
- Enjoy with some extra pizza sauce!
I participate in the link parties found here.