Several days ago I showed you how to make a Pallet-style Board HERE. And I promised you that I would show you how to make the super cute Winter Banner that I had hanging on it too. So today is the day…I am finally going to show you how simple it is to create this Burlap Winter Banner!
To create this you will need:
- canvas or duck cloth (approx 1/3 yard)
- turquoise burlap (approx 1/3 yard)
- dark gray felt (approx 1/4 yard)
- small clothespins
- hot glue gun
- Snowflake #2 die cut or similar
- AllStar Alphabet Dir, lowercase, or similar
- Rectangle die 2.5″ x 5″ finished or similar
- Rotary Cutter or fabric scissors
Use your Sizzix to cut out your snowflakes, letters and small burlap rectangles.
Use scissors or a rotary cutter to cut out larger, approx. 5″x5″, squares out of canvas or duck cloth.
Stack each set and lightly hot glue together. Attach them to a jute string using small clothespins.
Find a fun place to hang and enjoy!
If you like this would you please take a moment to Pin It? Thanks!
This post appeared first on Simply Designing. All blog posts, text and images are subject to my Privacy and Use Policy here.