I was given the Sunshine Award by Glue Guns and Spatulas! (Don't you just love that name!)
I have to admit it came on a good day. I needed a little bit of sunshine in my life today. I had a newborn who didn't nap well and a 3 year old who has had a tummy ache since the middle of the night last night (she woke up twice and came into my room) and has since thrown up twice this evening. Like lots of throw up. I won't go into details since they would probably make you leave my blog...but...yuck. Yuck. Super yuck.
Anyway. Thank you Glue Guns and Spatulas!
I am passing this award on to the following blogs. Go check them out, they are all really cool!
Not so Idle Hands - Uhm...what can I say. This is an amazing blog. It is one of the first crafty-type blogs I ever discovered out there. Amazing!
Bake at 350 - All I can say is YUM!
733 - cute crafty ideas
Love Actually - amazing ideas for keeping the romance alive!
Life in the Pitts - it's just funny!
Creation Corner - great craft ideas
Alright, winners, here are the rules:
1. Put the logo on your blog or within your post.
2. Pass the award on to 6 other bloggers.
3. Link the nominees within your post.
4. Let the nominees know they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
5. Link back to the person from whom you received this award.