- ¾ lb ground beef
- ½ small onion, chopped
- ½ tsp minced garlic
- 15 oz can of Red Gold Tomato Sauce
- 15 oz can of Red Gold Petite Diced Tomatoes
- 16 oz can of Bush's Best Dark Red Kidney Beans
- ¾ Tbs Chili Powder
- 2 Dried Bay Leaves
- 2 ½ Tbs Sugar
- ¼ tsp Cayenne (red) Pepper
- Brown ground beef, onion and garlic in a pan. Drain off fat.
- Add all other ingredients into pan and bring to a slow simmer.
- Simmer for 20-30 minutes. Remove bay leaves.
- Serve with cheese, sour cream and a side of corn bread. (or however you prefer to eat it)
Canned food is a great way to get farm fresh foods to your table without worrying about spoiling. And keeping a well stocked pantry is a great way to help ensure that you'll be able to cook tasty meals from scratch more often.
Enjoy our yummy family favorite recipe!!