Witch Pumpkin with Dremel
- Remove the pumpkin insides from the bottom (see my post here)
- Draw your desired image (witch) on your pumpkin
- Use your dremel to carefully remove the top layer of pumpkin in the areas that you want to glow
- Paint the part of the witch that remains black using acrylic craft paint
- Let dry
- Use your drill to drill a small hole through the pumpkin where the nose should g.
- Insert an unpeeled carrot into the pumpkin until the nose it a good length
- Paint the nose black to match
- Let dry and enjoy
Place candle in your pumpkin and watch your pumpkin glow!
Watch the video here
This post appeared first on Simply Designing. All blog posts, text and images are subject to my Privacy and Use Policy here.