Carving pumpkins can be a lot of fun, and also a lot of work! Join me as I show off four super cute and very simple pumpkin carving and decorating ideas this afternoon.
Witch Pumpkin with Dremel
- Remove the pumpkin insides from the bottom (see my post here)
- Draw your desired image (witch) on your pumpkin
- Use your dremel to carefully remove the top layer of pumpkin in the areas that you want to glow
- Paint the part of the witch that remains black using acrylic craft paint
- Let dry
- Use your drill to drill a small hole through the pumpkin where the nose should g.
- Insert an unpeeled carrot into the pumpkin until the nose it a good length
- Paint the nose black to match
- Let dry and enjoy
Place candle in your pumpkin and watch your pumpkin glow!
Watch the video here
Products to Purchase:
This post appeared first on Simply Designing. All blog posts, text and images are subject to my Privacy and Use Policy here.