This post brought to you by Duck Brand provided by ShurTech Brands, LLC. All opinions are 100% mine.
I have already started thinking about Valentine’s Day and what Valentine’s my children will hand out this year. I love Valentine’s but my children always get so much candy and nick-nacky toys so I thought I would come up with a Valentine idea that was healthy, inexpensive, unique and fun! We created Water Bottle Valentine’s!
And we used Duck Brand® tape to help us get the job done! Did you know that Duck Tape® has really fun options of tape to use to make Valentine’s Day crafts!?
Duck Brand® tape comes in a fun variety of Valentine’s colors and patterns! The zebra striped hearts might be my favorite Valentine pattern! But my daughter really loved the bright pink so we chose that with an accent of red to complete our project!
To complete this project, you will need:
- Duck Brand® Valentine’s Day themed or colored tape
- My FREE Printable
- Water bottles
What I love about these Valentine’s is that they are easy to create, inexpensive and they are perfect for boys and girls! They are also good for young and old! This would be perfect for a classmate or a teacher! A neighbor or a secret crush! It is truly the perfect for anyone to give or receive.
And I love the printable I created, it is simple but I love the saying:
Here is how to create these:
- Take the label off of your water bottles.
- Rip a piece of your favorite Valentine’s Duck Brand® tape long enough to go around your water bottle and attach where the label previously was (we used pink).
- Pick a second color of tape and rip it to the same length. Then cut / rip a skinny piece off of the tape lengthwise. Place this around your water bottle in the middle of the previous piece of tape.
- Print off your tags and trim them.
- Attach your tags to your water bottles.
That’s all! So simple and easy, yet so cute!
You can follow Duck Brand® on Twitter @TheDuckBrand for more inspiration!
If you like this project, would you please take a moment to Pin It?
And you can join in the fun too, create a Valentine’s Day Craft using Duck Brand® tape. Be sure to pin is using hastag #DuckValentine so everyone can see your creativity!
Are you making or buying Valentine’s this year?
You might also like:
This post appeared first on Simply Designing. All blog posts, text and images are subject to my Privacy and Use Policy here.