It’s that time of year where I go crazy for all things fall and pumpkin! I love pumpkin.
About two years ago, while I was pregnant with my second baby, a really good friend brought over this yummy dessert: Pumpkin Love. And, being prego, I ate…almost all of it. It was delish.
She was a great friend and shared her wonderful recipe with me, and I have made it several times since. The other day I decided I needed to make it for my whole family to enjoy! I still ate a good portion of it, but luckily I had my mom and dad in town to help me this time.
The best part, is this recipe is that it’s ridiculously simple and devilishly delicious!
- 1 large can (30 oz) Libby’s Easy Pumpkin Pie Mix (or similar)
- 2/3 c evaporated milk
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- 1 stick butter, softened
- Mix pumpkin pie mix, evaporated milk and eggs until well incorporated.
- Pour in a greased 9×13 pan.
- In a separate bowl, combine butter and cake mix using a fork (or your hands). There should be no cake “powder” left, it should all be combined into small balls of yummy-ness.
- Gently drop cake and butter mixture on top of pumpkin mixture.
- Bake at 350 until the top starts to brown.
- Let cool and enjoy. This is particularly yummy topped with whipped cream or with vanilla ice cream on the side.
This post appeared first on Simply Designing. All blog posts, text and images are subject to my Privacy and Use Policy here.