Anything is better on a stick right? Well, this is a super simple way to make some cute, yummy Flag Pops for the 4th of July! This would also be a great project to have your kids help with!
You just need a few ingredients:
- Store bought Rice Krispie treats (You will want the store bought ones because they are stiffer and will hold up, home made ones are typically too soft to stay on a stick well!)
- A can of white icing
- Gel icing in red, white and blue
- Lollypop sticks
- Put the Rice Krispie treat on a stick
- Using a knife, cover the treat with white icing
- Use the gel icings to decorate like flags
So simple. So cute. So festive. So fun for your kids to make!!
This post appeared first on Simply Designing. All blog posts, text and images are subject to my Privacy and Use Policy here.