Hello my wonderful readers and followers!
There are a few things I am LOVING right now (Ok, let me clarify, there are a lot of things I am loving right now but I am going to keep my list to blog related items only!)
1. The fabulous COMMENTS you all leave! I love getting comments and I promise, I do read them all! It makes me so happy when I discover I have a new comment! (Seriously, I read them to my husband!)
2. When I get new FOLLOWERS! Yes, I also give up-to-date follower counts to my husband! I love that I am nearing 100…we will have to do something fun when I reach 100 followers…
3. When you email me your wonderful ideas! I love getting your ideas and I love FEATURING your wondrful items! Keep them coming in!
4. LINK PARTIES. If you scroll down on my left side bar you will notice my long list of link parties I love. I love participating in link parties and I love to see what fellow bloggers have created! I find a lot of great ideas this way!
5. GUEST BLOGGERS. Ok. So you caught me red handed though, I have never had a guest blogger on my blog. But, I recently wrote a guest blog for another great blog (I will let you know when this is posting!) and I enjoyed writting it so much, I decided that I loved guest bloggers!
So, in honor of my 3rd great blogland love of the moment, I would like to ask you to keep sending in your great ideas! I would love to feature your great ideas. Also, if you have free printables that you would like to share, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org, I would love to share your printable / downloadable ideas as well!
In honor of my 4th great blogland love of the moment, I would like to start hosting a weekly link party! Hurray! I will start this TOMORROW! So please come back and link up your crafts / projects / recipes / giveaways / home decor / child etc items! (Please no links to ebay or etsy shops though!) And please tell your readers that there is a new link party starting on my blog and encourage them to come and join in the fun too! I will be hosting a link party every Friday! Hurray!
And, in honor of my 5th great blogland love of the moment, I would like to call upon all of you out there that would love to guest blog to contact me at email@example.com. I would be interested in either you guest blogging for me OR in a blog swap! Either way, I love to get new ideas and perspectives, so if you have an idea/craft/recipe/project/home decor/design etc. that you think would work well on my blog, email me about it and we can arrange for a guest post. I am thinking this will be a Friday feature to go along with the link party.
Thank you to all my wonderful readers and followers! I can’t believe we are nearing the end of the 17 Days of St. Patrick. What do you think? Should I hop right in to Easter ideas when we are done?!?! Easter is coming quickly this year! Send your ideas in if you would like to be featured to: firstname.lastname@example.org!
This post appeared first on Simply Designing. All blog posts, text and images are subject to my Privacy and Use Policy here.