With Spring (almost) here and Easter quickly approaching, I wanted to share another really simple and delicious Easter Treat or Easter Dessert Idea: Bunny Mousse Tarts
These are ridiculously easy to make…there almost isn’t a recipe. But they are amazingly delicious and they look and taste like you spent hours on them, when in reality, you can whip these up in no time at all!
Bunny Mousse Tarts
- Store bought shortbread tarts
- Vanilla Mousse Mix + milk needed to make the mousse
- Chocolate bunnies (I found Lindt chocolate ones! Extra yum!)
- Make mousse according to package directions. Let set according to directions.
- Using a large star piping tip, pipe the mousse into the tarts.
- Top with a chocolate bunny
This post appeared first on Simply Designing. All blog posts, text and images are subject to my Privacy and Use Policy here.