BOO, EEK, SCARE!
Aren’t stacking pumpkins so cute?
I decided to make my own…and then…make them SPOOKEY!
- (3) Foam Pumpkins (Funkins or artificial carving pumpkins) in varying sizes
- Knife (kitchen knife will work)
- Vinyl Letters or Scrapbook Letter Stickers
- Pins with large plastic heads
- Plastic Spiders
- Hot Glue (low temp)
- Spooky tattered netting or artificial webs
- Cut a small hole in the bottom of the smallest two pumpkins with a knife.
- Add vinyl or scrapbook lettering to each pumpkin.
- Stack pumpkins by putting the hole over the stem on the next larger pumpkin.
- Add pins (two at a time) around the pumpkins and using hot glue, secure spiders to the pins on the pumpkin
- Add netting, webs or other spook decorations around the pumpkins!
This post appeared first on Simply Designing. All blog posts, text and images are subject to my Privacy and Use Policy here.