On snowy winter days, I am more than happy to pull the kids away from the TV and video games and get them busy crafting – and truth be told, they enjoy it most of the time too. I try and keep basic craft supplies on hand for them to use and then, of course, I hit Pinterest for some fun ideas. I even have a Pinterest board dedicated to it! You can find it here. Today, I thought I’d share some fun, all season crafts your kids can make in no time. There’s even something for those of you hoping to add a little STEM activity to play time. These are so much fun!
And if your kids have off of school today like my kids do, this is the perfect way to keep them happy and out of trouble! Be sure to click on each of the links below to go directly to the site for full details!
20 Creative Things to do with Popsicle Sticks
- Popsicle Stick Pumpkin Craft from easypeasyandfun.com
- Popsicle Stick Butterfly Craft For Kids from growingupgabel.com
- Paper Plate Popsicle Craft from mommymoment.ca
- Colourful Pom Pom Popsicle Stick Stars from kidscraftroom.com
- Stem Activity For Kids: Popsicle Stick Catapults from buggyandbuddy.com
- Popsicle Stick Spiderwebs from happyhourprojects.com
- Simple Groundhog Day Craft from easypeasyandfun.com
- Popsicle Stick Mosaic Sun Craft from kidsactivitiesblog.com
- Craft Stick Exploding Boomerangs from icanteachmychild.com
- Nutcracker Craft Ideas: Popsicle Stick Nutcracker Puppets from schoolingamonkey.com
- Yarn Wrapped Star Ornaments from kidscraftroom.com
- Popsicle Stick Puppet Craft For Kids from buggyandbuddy.com
- Nativity Ornament For Kids from homanathome.com
- Scarecrow Popsicle Stick Craft For Kids from acultivatednest.com
- Easy Summer Popsicle Card from whitehousecrafts.net
- Weaving Cute Baby Turtles Using God’s Eye Weaving Pattern from pinkstripeysocks.com
- Picket Fence Easter Basket from kleinworthco.com
- DIY Mini Banjos from ourhollydays.com
- Easy Popsicle Stick Art Sculptures With Kids from hellowonderful.co
- Popsicle Stick Puzzle from frogs-and-fairies.com
Want More Crafting Fun? Try these fun ideas!
This post appeared first on Simply Designing. All blog posts, text and images are subject to my Privacy and Use Policy here.